Crafted in Brooklyn, this is an FSC Instruments OM-JR model with a light varnish relic finish over a lightweight single-piece mahogany body. FSC Instruments is a company founded by luthier Farhad Soheili who utilizes the aesthetics of vintage guitars as well as his expertise in modern specs and setup tweaks to create guitars that are familiar yet new at the same time. The OM-JR has a snappy as well as punchy feel with its bolt-on construction combined with the mahogany body and neck. If you're a fan of single-pickup P-90 guitars (who isn't?) we guarantee you'll enjoy this OM-JR as soon as you pick it up.
Includes: Gator Transit Gigbag, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Vintage ‘50s Hand-Shaped Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound ’58-Spec P-90 Pickup
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Kluson Tuners with Aged White Buttons
- TonePros Adjustable Saddle Wrap Around Bridge
- Celluloid Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .910” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!