Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
OM-JR Item Description
Crafted in Brooklyn, this is an FSC Instruments OM-JR model with a light varnish relic finish over a lightweight single-piece mahogany body. FSC Instruments is a company founded by luthier Farhad Soheili who utilizes the aesthetics of vintage guitars as well as his expertise in modern specs and setup tweaks to create guitars that are familiar yet new at the same time. The OM-JR has a snappy as well as punchy feel with its bolt-on construction combined with the mahogany body and neck. If you're a fan of single-pickup P-90 guitars (who isn't?) we guarantee you'll enjoy this OM-JR as soon as you pick it up.
Includes: Gator Transit Gigbag, Certificate of Authenticity
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Vintage ‘50s Hand-Shaped Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound ’58-Spec P-90 Pickup
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Kluson Tuners with Aged White Buttons
- TonePros Adjustable Saddle Wrap Around Bridge
- Celluloid Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .910” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by FSC Instruments
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for FSC Instruments electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this OM-JR online from The Music Zoo.