Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Crafted in Brooklyn, this is an FSC Instruments ST-M model with a light relic Transparent White nitro finish over a super lightweight roasted swamp ash body! FSC Instruments is a company founded by luthier Farhad Soheili who utilizes the aesthetics of vintage guitars as well as his expertise in modern specs and setup tweaks to create guitars that are familiar yet new at the same time. The ST-M is FSC’s spin on an S-Style guitar with a compound fretboard radius, a contoured neck heel with countersunk screws for a seamless feel, hand-wound single-coil pickups and a very cool gold foil bridge pickup that adds a lot of extra sparkle to the usually sharp position. Not to mention, it looks pretty slick with the gold cover and trans white finish! This guitar is lightweight, acoustically resonant, and very fun to play.
Includes: Gator Transit Gigbag and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Roasted Lightweight Ash Body
- Maple Neck and Slab Rosewood Fretboard
- ’61 “C” Hand-Shaped Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 7.25-9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 6105 Frets
- Dual Action Spoke Wheel Adjustable Truss Rod
- FSC Handwound 1959 Spec Alnico V Single-Coil Pickups with Heavy Formvar Coils, Vintage Correct Stagger and Bevel Magnet Tops, Handwound Gold Foil Bridge Pickup
- Master Volume and Two Tone Controls
- Kluson Tuners with Modern Narrow Spacing, Vintage Steel Block and Stamped Saddles
- Vintage-Correct 1959 Style “ZNW1P1” .1MFD Paper in Oil Tone Cap
- 7 lbs, 1 oz.
- .890” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!