Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
An ode to the classic P-Style bass invented by Leo Fender himself, this is a used and in overall excellent condition G&L LB-100 model, built in the USA with an Old School Tobacco Sunburst finish over an ash body. The instrument has a single split-coil pickup, and includes the original hardshell case.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Old School Tobacco Sunburst Finish
- Ash Body
- Slim “C” Shape Hard Rock Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 1-5/8" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- G&L Alnico V Split-Coil Humbucking Pickup
- G&L Ultra Lite Tuners and Saddle Lock Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs. 7 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!