Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is a used and still in overall excellent condition Doc Watson signature dreadnought acoustic, built by the boutique company Gallagher Guitars. The instrument has mahogany back and sides, easy to play jumbo frets, and herringbone purfling. It includes the original hardshell case!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 4lbs, 12 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck with Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length, 1-3/4” Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius,2-1/4" Bridge Spacing
- Jumbo Frets
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- Herringbone Purfling and Rosette