Built in 2019 to celebrate 125 years of Gibson, this is the 125th Anniversary Hummingbird! Built with a Lutz spruce top, quilted mahogany back and sides, and a LR Baggs VTC electronics system. This acoustic is still in excellent condition with the original case included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Lutz Spruce Top with Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Quilted Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck with Rounded Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.725" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- Grover Tuners
- L.R. Baggs VTC Electronics
- 4 lbs, 11 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!