Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly played and still in overall excellent condition Gibson Custom Shop 1939 J-55. The guitar features premium ebony on the fingerboard and bridge, a long-scale neck, and a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top. Distinctive custom additions include a Moustache bridge, terraced fire stripe pickguard, and a wide 1.77" nut width. The original case is included.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Guitar
- Thermally Aged Red Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Luthiers Choice AJ Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 16” Fretboard Radius
- 19 Legend Wire Frets
- 1.77” Nut Width
- Bone Saddle and Nut
- Mother of Pearl Dots Inlays
- Moustache Bridge
- Traditional hand-scalloped Advanced X-bracing, red spruce braces with hide glue
- Single-Ply Top and Single-Ply Back Binding
- Open-Back Cream Button Tuners
- 3 lbs, 12 oz.
- .910" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!