Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The allure and legend of the Gibson J-45 lives on in the new Custom Historic 1942 Banner J-45. Inspired by the holy grail of vintage acoustic instruments, luthiers in Montana meticulously crafted a J-45 in structure and components just like the most popular and celebrated version. The new 1942 Banner J-45 includes a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top, hot hide glue top bracing for better tonal response, and a bone nut and saddle. Hand sprayed with with a historic-style burst.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Thermally Aged Red Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- “V” Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 19 Legend Wire Frets
- 1.725” Nut Width
- Bone Saddle and Nut
- Mother of Pearl Dots Inlays
- Rectangle Open-Slot Bridge
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing with Hide Glue Construction
- Multi-Ply Top and Single-Ply Back Binding
- Golden Age Tuners
- 3 lbs, 14 oz.
- .880" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!