Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Who said big tone can't come in a small package? This is the Gibson 1942 Banner LG-2 Acoustic! The 1942 Banner LG-2 is extremely well-balanced, fast-playing and full of tone delivered by a select Thermally Aged red spruce top and mahogany back and sides. Ideal for folk, blues and finger style, this delicately balanced model maintains a full-dynamic range in a compact package.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Thermally Aged Red Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Historic Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 20 Legend Wire Frets
- 1.693” Nut Width
- Bone Saddle and Nut
- Mother of Pearl Dots Inlays
- Rectangle Bridge
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing with Hide Glue Construction
- Multi-Ply Top and Single-Ply Back Binding
- Golden Age Tuners
- 3 lbs, 8 oz.
- .880" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!