The King of the Flat-tops with the vintage vibe and feel from an era that gave birth to some of the most prized Gibson Acoustic instruments. This new Custom Shop 1957 SJ-200 offers details such as, hand selected maple for the back and sides, a headstock stinger, and Gibson's Thermally Aged top for the full vintage effect.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce Top
- Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Round Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- 1.725” Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- Mother of Pearl Graduated Crowns Inlays
- SJ-200 Four Bars Moustache Bridge
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Multi-Ply Top and Multi-Ply Back Binding
- Gotoh Keystone Tuners
- 4 lbs, 8 oz.
- .880" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!