Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Gibson Dealer
Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shouldered dreadnought, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music, and was rapidly embraced by the prime movers on the scene. Built with a Thermally Aged sitka spruce top, the 1960 Hummingbird reflects the appearance and performance of those early icons. Finished with Gibson’s new Thin Finish plus a hand rubbed VOS process.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Thin Skin Nitrocellulose Finish
- Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Round Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- 1.68” Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram Inlays
- Traditional Belly Up Bridge
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Multi-Ply Top and Single-Ply Back Binding
- Gold Gotoh Keystone Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!