Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Ready for playing right out of the case, this is a lightly used Gibson J-45 Deluxe in a beautiful Rosewood Burst finish to pair nicely with the rosewood back and sides. The guitar has mother of pearl split diamond inlays, and loaded up with LR Baggs Element electronics for plugging in on stage! The guitar is in overall excellent condition and includes the original hardshell case.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 5 lbs, 2 oz.
- Rosewood Burst Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top with Traditional Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.725" Nut Width
- .820” Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- Multi Ply Top Binding, Single Ply Back Binding
- Mother of Pearl Split Diamond with Brass Border Inlays
- Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- L.R. Baggs VTC Electronics
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!