Check out the great specs on this lightly played Gibson Les Paul Traditional, this one in Cherry Red Transluscent. The Traditional has an AA-grade flame top over a solid mahogany body - that's right, no weight relief on the Traditional! The mahogany neck has a rounded profile, and it's loaded with Gibson Burstbuckers and a hand-wired control cavity with Orange Drop capacitors. This is a great Les Paul for the Gibson purist, with the original hard case included and only very light surface marks on it.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 9 lbs, 14 oz.
- Cherry Red Transluscent Finish
- AA-Grade Flame Maple Top
- Non-Weight Relieved Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Rounded Profile
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.695" Neck Width at Nut
- .840" Neck Profile at Nut
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- 22 Frets
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 Humbuckers
- Volume and Tone Controls with Orange Drop Capacitors
- Tektoid Nut
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!