Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Gibson USA Adam Jones Les Paul Standard finished in what other than Antique Silverburst! This is a signature model for the Tool guitarist that we've been looking forward to for such a long time. The guitar is a Les Paul Standard featuring an ebony fretboard with trapezoid inlays, a BurstBucker 1 in the neck with a DC High Gain bridge pickup and Adams signature on the truss rod cover as well as original artwork on the back of the headstock!
Includes: Gibson Modern Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- '70s Rounded Neck Profile with Volute
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.695" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- BurstBucker 1 Neck Pickup, DC High-Gain Bridge Humbucker
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls with Hand-Wired Harness and Orange Drop Capacitors
- Graphtech Nut
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Contemporary Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 10 lbs, 7 oz.
- .790" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!