Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
Adam Jones Les Paul Standard Antique Silverburst 2023 Item Description
This is a very lightly used 2023 Gibson USA Adam Jones Les Paul Standard finished in what other than Antique Silverburst! The guitar has some very light surface marks and finish scratches on the back of the body - no dents or dings, or anything on the front to alter the looks nor feel of the neck. The original case is included. The guitar is a Les Paul Standard featuring an ebony fretboard with trapezoid inlays, a BurstBucker 1 in the neck with a DC High Gain bridge pickup and Adams signature on the truss rod cover as well as original artwork on the back of the headstock!
Includes: Gibson Modern Hardshell Case
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- '70s Rounded Neck Profile with Volute
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.695" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- BurstBucker 1 Neck Pickup, DC High-Gain Bridge Humbucker
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls with Hand-Wired Harness and Orange Drop Capacitors
- Graphtech Nut
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Contemporary Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 2 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Adam Jones Les Paul Standard Antique Silverburst 2023 online from The Music Zoo.