The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new Gibson Custom Shop lineup! Within that is the new '54 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue, with a VOS finish that nicely ages the Gold color, loaded with two soapbar P-90s and a simple wraparound bridge - the '54 has always been one of our favorite incarnations of the Les Paul.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Goldtop Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custom Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 9 lbs, 2 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.030” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!