Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new for 2019 Gibson Custom Shop lineup! Within that is the new '56 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue, with a VOS finish that nicely ages the Gold color, loaded with two soapbar P-90s and an ABR-1 bridge for improved intonation. The '56 was the only year that saw the Les Paul with these specs, and it's still a super special guitar to this day!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- VOS Goldtop Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custom Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 9 lbs, 5 oz.
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!