Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a 1954 Les Paul Reissue spec'd by the Zoo under the Gibson Custom Made 2 Measure program! It's got a unique look thanks to the plain maple top left natural and a set of black open-coil Custom Bucker pickups! If you dig the chunk neck profile of a '54 paired with the slinky feel of a wraparound and always wanted a bit more power than a set of P-90s, this is guitar for you!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Natural Finish
- Plain Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson-Style Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 10 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!