Let's call this Les Paul the "Gold Beauty"! It's a Made 2 Measure '54 Reissue Goldtop with not one, not two but three soapbar pickups for some extra rich Gibson P-90 goodness. The middle pickup is active in the middle position of the toggle switch in conjunction with the bridge pickup. The neck pickup is active by itself when selected. This is a one of a kind '54 that we absolutely love!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- All Hide Glue Construction
- VOS Goldtop Finish
- Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Rounded Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson P-90 Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch (Middle Position is Middle Pickup and Bridge Pickup, Neck Position is Solely Neck Pickup)
- Speed Knobs
- Wraparound Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 9 lbs.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!