Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1954 Les Paul Standard Triple P-90 Used Item Description
Let's call this Les Paul the "Gold Beauty"! It's a Made 2 Measure '54 Reissue Goldtop with not one, not two but three soapbar pickups for some extra rich Gibson P-90 goodness. The middle pickup is active in the middle position of the toggle switch in conjunction with the bridge pickup. The neck pickup is active by itself when selected. The guitar has some light pick marks around the body, and small dings on the top of the headstock as pictured - the original case and COA are included!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- All Hide Glue Construction
- VOS Goldtop Finish
- Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Rounded Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson P-90 Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch (Middle Position is Middle Pickup and Bridge Pickup, Neck Position is Solely Neck Pickup)
- Speed Knobs
- Wraparound Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 9 lbs, 14 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1954 Les Paul Standard Triple P-90 Used online from The Music Zoo.