This is a light used and still in excellent condition Custom Shop '54 Les Paul. The Music Zoo spec'd this guitar out with a VOS Slow Iced Tea Fade finish over a lightly figured maple top. It's a nice departure from the standard Goldtop finishes you see on a '54. Of course, the rest of the guitar remains historically accurate with its two soapbar P-90s and a sole wraparound bridge! The original case and COA are included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- All Hide Glue Construction
- VOS Slow Iced Tea Fade Finish
- Figured Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Rounded Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson P-90 Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- Speed Knobs
- Wraparound Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 1 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!