Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1956 Les Paul Black over Gold Item Description
An ode to an incredibly famous Les Paul played on timeless Rock recordings and stages around the world, this is a Gibson Custom Shop Made 2 Measure '56 Les Paul spec'd out by The Music Zoo with a black over gold aged finish. The most notable features besides the finish on this guitar are the nickel covered P-90 in the neck with a bright and brash Firebird pickup in the bridge, as well as Bigsby tailpiece for all of your vibrato needs. The guitar is super fun to play, and is sure to be a great addition to the collection of anyone who covets the famous guitars of Rock and Roll history.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged Black over Goldtop Finish
- Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Gibson Nickel Covered P-90 Neck Pickup, Firebird Bridge Pickup
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Bigsby Tailpiece, Aged Metal Pickguard
- Nickel Hardware
- 10 lbs, 4 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1956 Les Paul Black over Gold online from The Music Zoo.