An ode to an incredibly famous Les Paul played on timeless Rock recordings and stages around the world, this is a Gibson Custom Shop Made 2 Measure '56 Les Paul spec'd out by The Music Zoo with a black over gold aged finish. The most notable features besides the finish on this guitar are the nickel covered P-90 in the neck with a bright and brash Firebird pickup in the bridge, as well as Bigsby tailpiece for all of your vibrato needs. The guitar is super fun to play, and is sure to be a great addition to the collection of anyone who covets the famous guitars of Rock and Roll history.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged Black over Goldtop Finish
- Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Gibson Nickel Covered P-90 Neck Pickup, Firebird Bridge Pickup
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Bigsby Tailpiece, Aged Metal Pickguard
- Nickel Hardware
- 10 lbs, 4 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!