Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The original Black Beauty: this is a Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Custom in Ebony with an Ultra Light Aged finish under the Murphy Lab Collection. With its elegant lines and ebony/pearl/gold aesthetic, the 1957 Les Paul™ Custom is easily one of the most iconic and beautiful guitars ever made. It features a body carved out of a single large piece of solid mahogany, unique among Les Paul models. The resulting dark mid-range tone from the body pairs perfectly with its bright-sounding solid ebony fingerboard. The Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged finish treatment, paired with lightly aged hardware, simulates decades of light play wear, giving it the unique character, vibe, and feel of an original example from the Gibson Golden Era.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ultra Light Aged Ebony Finish
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Chunky C-Shape Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Humbuckers
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- No-Wire ABR-1 Bridge and Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Waffleback with Pearloid Tips Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 13 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!