Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue 2-Pickup Ebony VOS 2020 Item Description
If you ask us, everyone needs a Les Paul Custom in their collection, and you really can't ask for something cooler or classier than an all-mahogany 1957 Reissue in VOS Ebony! This is a guitar which was built by Gibson Custom in 2020, and features an ebony fretboard, block inlays with multi-ply binding, and two Custombucker pickups! There's some light tarnishing on the pickup covers and light surface scratches around the controls - nothing past the VOS finish down to the wood. The original case and COA are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Solid Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbucker Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Waffle Back Tuners
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 3 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue 2-Pickup Ebony VOS 2020 online from The Music Zoo.