If you ask us, everyone needs a Les Paul Custom in their collection, and you really can't ask for something cooler or classier than an all-mahogany 1957 Reissue in VOS Ebony! This is a guitar which was built by Gibson Custom in 2020, and features an ebony fretboard, block inlays with multi-ply binding, and two Custombucker pickups! There's some light tarnishing on the pickup covers and light surface scratches around the controls - nothing past the VOS finish down to the wood. The original case and COA are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Solid Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbucker Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Waffle Back Tuners
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 3 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!