Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
An iconic Les Paul, this is the 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue in its most "stripped down" form featuring two humbuckers and an ABR-1 bridge with a stopbar tailpiece instead of the triple-pickup & Bigsby combination. The '57 features a single-piece mahogany body with no maple cap resulting in a huge bump in midrange honk that make these perfect guitars for those who want to stand out in the mix! From the dimensions and contours to the precise inlay patterns - this is as close as you get to the original '57 Les Paul Custom.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky C-Shape Mahogany Neck and Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Historic Medium-Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted) Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- No-Wire ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Waffleback Tuners w/ Pearloid Tips
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 7 oz.
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!