Looking for a guitar which would match your tuxedo? You can never go wrong with the Gibson Custom Shop triple-humbucker 1957 Les Paul Custom! The '57 saw the Les Paul Custom with a solid mahogany body, no maple top on this one for pure mid-rangey Les Paul Custom tone! The guitar has a triple attack of Custombuckers, and gold hardware to top it all off!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Solid Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbucker Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Waffle Back Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 No Wire Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- VOS Ebony Finish
- 9 lbs, 8 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!