Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This Les Paul Custom is truly fully loaded - with a triple humbucker configuration and a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece! The '57 saw the Les Paul Custom with a solid mahogany body, no maple top on this one for pure mid-rangey Les Paul Custom tone! The guitar has a triple attack of Custombuckers, and gold hardware to top it all off.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Ebony Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Solid Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbucker Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Waffle Back Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 No Wire Bridge and Bigsby Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 15 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!