Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue 3-Pickup with Bigsby Ebony VOS Item Description
This Les Paul Custom is truly fully loaded - with a triple humbucker configuration and a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece! The '57 saw the Les Paul Custom with a solid mahogany body, no maple top on this one for pure mid-rangey Les Paul Custom tone! The guitar has a triple attack of Custombuckers, and gold hardware to top it all off.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Ebony Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Solid Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbucker Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Waffle Back Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 No Wire Bridge and Bigsby Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- 10 lbs, 11 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue 3-Pickup with Bigsby Ebony VOS online from The Music Zoo.