Here's a fantastic '57 Les Paul reissue from the Gibson Custom Shop 2019 lineup! The guitar has a Goldtop with Darkback finish, adding a dark red stain to the mahogany body. The guitar has a pair of Custombucker pickups, and a VOS finish to add a light patina to the hardware as well as dial the glossiness back a bit.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Goldtop with Darkback Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- No-Wire ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!