Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS 2019 Item Description
Who doesn’t need a Goldtop in their collection? Here’s a used and still in excellent condition 1957 Les Paul reissue from the Gibson Custom Shop! The guitar has a Goldtop finish with a natural color to the mahogany body. The guitar has a pair of Custombucker pickups, and a VOS finish to add a light patina to the hardware as well as dial the glossiness back a bit. This guitar is in overall excellent condition with only light marks to be seen and includes the original hardshell case with certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags
Product Specs and Features
- 9 lbs, 1 oz.
- VOS Goldtop Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.000” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- No-Wire ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS 2019 online from The Music Zoo.