Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Who doesn’t need a Goldtop in their collection? Here’s a used and still in excellent condition 1957 Les Paul reissue from the Gibson Custom Shop! The guitar has a Goldtop finish with a natural color to the mahogany body. The guitar has a pair of Custombucker pickups, and a VOS finish to add a light patina to the hardware as well as dial the glossiness back a bit. This guitar is in overall excellent condition with only light marks to be seen and includes the original hardshell case with certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags
- 9 lbs, 1 oz.
- VOS Goldtop Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.000” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- No-Wire ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!