Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used Gibson Custom Shop '57 Goldtop which was part of a Chicago Music Exchange run done with slim neck '60 V2 neck profiles - great for lead players who want '50s Goldtop looks! The previous owner installed a set of Wolfetone humbuckers in the guitar, with the original Gibson humbuckers included in the case. The guitar is still in overall excellent condition with no major wear to be seen on it!
Includes: Original Pickups, Original Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl Trapezoid Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1-11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Aftermarket Wolfetone M-Head MKII Neck and Timbre Wolf Bridge Humbuckers Installed (originals in case)
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 7 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!