Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cut Reissue VOS Item Description
The Gibson Custom Shop reissue of the '57 Les Paul Junior is one of our all time favorite guitars here at the shop. A slab mahogany body, chunky neck shape, and a ripping P-90 pickup! Everyone needs to own a Les Paul Junior.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Sunburst Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custom Dog-Ear P-90 Pickup
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitor
- Kluson White Button Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cut Reissue VOS online from The Music Zoo.