Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
You can't go wrong with a historic reissue Les Paul Junior! This is a Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Junior, with a VOS Sunburst finish. Specs are efficient and simple; a slab mahogany body, chunky neck shape, and a ripping P-90 pickup! Everyone needs to own a Les Paul Junior.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Sunburst Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custom Dog-Ear P-90 Pickup
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitor
- Kluson White Button Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 13 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!