Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This special Les Paul is a Music Zoo spec'd Made 2 Measure 1957 Les Paul with wear and tear by Gibson aging master Tom Murphy. The guitar has intricate lines of finish checking to the lacquer, and playwear replicating years and years of gigs around the corners of the body. This one rings out acoustically like a bell, and when you plug it into your favorite amp - you know it'll sing!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- Maple Top
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard with Trapezoid Inlays
- Rounded '50s Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custom Bucker Humbucker Pickups
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tom Murphy Aged Goldtop Finish
- 8 lbs. 8 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!