A slab mahogany body, classic TV Yellow finish, bound rosewood fretboard and two chiming soapbard P-90 pickups - this Gibson Custom Shop '57 Les Paul Special is a timeless model. It features Ultra Light Aging by the skilled artisans of the Murphy Lab. The Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged finish treatment, paired with lightly aged hardware, simulates decades of light play wear, giving it the unique character, vibe, and feel of an original example from the Gibson Golden Era.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1-Piece Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Chunky C-Shape
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitor
- Wraparound Tailpiece
- Kluson Strip Tuners with White Buttons
- 8 lbs, 11 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!