This is a very special Les Paul Special! A Made 2 Measure '57 Les Paul Special reissue with a unique Heavy Antique Natural finish, which gives the mahogany wood a bit of the look of korina! The Special is one of our all time favorite guitars here at the shop. A slab mahogany body, chunky neck shape, and two classic sounding soapbar P-90 pickups - all you need to get rocking right out of the case!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Heavy Antique Natural Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custom Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitor
- Kluson White Button Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .930" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!