Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a '57 Les Paul that looks a bit different than the rest, with its newly launched Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab lightly aged All-Ebony finish as opposed to the Goldtop color you would normally find on a 1957 Les Paul. The guitar has aged nickel hardware to fit with the color and patina, and a set of Custom Bucker pickups to provide that classic PAF tone. If you're into chunky necks and black Les Pauls: this is the guitar for you!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- Lightly Aged All Ebony Finish
- 8 lbs, 10 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.000” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!