Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Authorized Gibson Custom Shop Dealer
A reissue of one of the rarest Gibson guitars of all time! This is the Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Flying V built of coveted Korina wood! Only 81 Flying V's were shipped in 1958, which is why they are considered one of the rarest instruments in the world! This reissue is as close to the original as you can get. Features include Custombucker pickups, an Indian rosewood fretboard, individual volume controls with a master tone control, 'phone book' capacitor and gold hardware! A historically accurate case is included, with a classic brown exterior and plush pink interior. Make this extremely collectible Flying V a part of your Gibson collection today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Finish
- Korina Body with Rubber Strip on Bottom Rim
- 1958 Flying V Profile Korina Neck with Hide Glue Fit
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 1.687” Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pearloid Dot Inlays
- Custombucker Humbuckers with 2 Volume, 1 Tone, 500K CTS Vintage Taper Potentiometers, Phone Book Capacitor
- Kluson Single-Line Single-Ring Tuners
- Brass Chevron Tailpiece and Gold Hardware
- 7 lbs, 4 oz.
- .910" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!