All of the specs that make a Historic Les Paul special, plus the added looks and feel of a Ultra Light Aged finish: this is the Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Les Paul Standard in a Bourbon Burst finish. The 1958 Les Paul™ Standard Reissue features all the painstaking historic construction methods of the famous '59 Reissues with a few historically-accurate spec differences that allow it to stand on its own. Like the 1958 originals, it has narrow frets which help more of the fingerboard wood to be heard in the tone profile. It also has a round, chunky neck profile for a full feel and maximum bending leverage. It has a beautiful plain maple top; each is unique and full of character. The ultra light aging treatment adds a bit of patina to the hardware and intricate lines of finish checking. Each one is unique to itself, and unlike any other Les Paul you'll find.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Chunky "C" Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Narrow Tall Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tuners
- 8 lbs, 13 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!