This is a beautiful 1958 Les Paul Reissue, built in 2007 by the Gibson Custom Shop as a special CR8 Chambered Reissue guitar. The chambering really makes the guitar a comfortable instrument to play, and it comes in at only 8 lbs, 2 oz. The top has some very nice flame figuring to it, rare for a '58 model. It has aftermarket Grover tuners installed, with the originals included in the case. It has some very light dings around the top, and does not include a COA.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Original Tuners
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Tobacco Sunburst Finish
- Flame Maple Top, Chambered Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Burst Bucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners (Aftermarket)
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!