Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
What's cooler than a Doublecut Les Paul Junior? How about a Doublecut Les Paul Junior with an all-black finish! This is a Gibson Custom Shop Made 2 Measure '58 Les Paul DC Reissue with a VOS Ebony finish over a slab mahogany body complete with white button tuners, a single P-90 pickup and chunky neck profile that's perfect for digging into rhythm playing. This is one cool Junior that's going to be hard to say goodbye to! Just remember that if you're in a rut, grab a doublecut.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Ebony Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custom Dog-Ear P-90 Pickup
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitor
- Kluson White Button Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 9 oz.
- .930" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.030” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!