We're getting an 'appetite for riffs' with this awesome Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure Les Paul finished in VOS Darkburst over a plain maple top. We can use the term 'plain' loosely here because there's definitely a light amount of figuring that appears at different angles. The guitar features a chunky late '50s neck profile and a set of black bobbin uncovered Custombuckers. Don't be estranged from this Les Paul...it could be yours!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Dark Burst Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!