Talk about an awesome Rock and Roll machine! This is a Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure '58 Les Paul with a Darkburst top and opaque ebony over the back and neck. The guitar features black tophat knobs and two uncovered Custombuckers to provide the tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Body
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Chunky "C" Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Narrow Tall Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!