Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1958 Les Paul Reissue Darkburst Top with Ebony Back and Neck Item Description
Talk about an awesome Rock and Roll machine! This is a Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure '58 Les Paul with a Darkburst top and opaque ebony over the back and neck. The guitar features black tophat knobs and two uncovered Custombuckers to provide the tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Body
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Chunky "C" Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Narrow Tall Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1958 Les Paul Reissue Darkburst Top with Ebony Back and Neck online from The Music Zoo.