Are you looking for a great '58 Les Paul with a chunky rounded neck feel that we all love '58s for? You are? How about one with a lightly figured top! This is a stunning Custom Shop '58 Reissue with a vibrant Vintage Cherry finish. We know that '58s generally have plainer tops, but we won't hold it against this awesome guitar.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- All Hide Glue Construction
- VOS Vintage Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Figured Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Rounded '58 "C" Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- Top Hat Knobs
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!