Free Shipping Free 3-Year Assurance
In Stock! This Gibson Custom Shop model for sale is available to buy online now, and ready to ship from our Farmingdale, NY location.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Gibson Custom Shop Dealer
The Music Zoo is an authorized online dealer for Gibson Custom Shop Electric Guitars. Get expert service and product support when you buy Gibson Custom Shop gear from a trusted retailer.
Watch the Product Demo Video
1958 Les Paul Washed Cherry Sunburst Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged Item Description
All of the specs that make a Historic Les Paul special, plus the added looks and feel of a Ultra Light Aged finish: this is the Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Les Paul Standard in a Washed Cherry Sunburst finish. The 1958 Les Paul™ Standard Reissue features all the painstaking historic construction methods of the famous '59 Reissues with a few historically-accurate spec differences that allow it to stand on its own. Like the 1958 originals, it has narrow frets which help more of the fingerboard wood to be heard in the tone profile. It also has a round, chunky neck profile for a full feel and maximum bending leverage. It has a beautiful plain maple top; each is unique and full of character. The ultra light aging treatment adds a bit of patina to the hardware and intricate lines of finish checking. Each one is unique to itself, and unlike any other Les Paul you'll find.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Chunky "C" Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Narrow Tall Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tuners
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Produced in the Gibson Custom Shop
- Gibson Les Paul Body Shape
- Brand New Condition with Warranty
- Solid Body Electric Guitar Construction
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1958 Les Paul Washed Cherry Sunburst Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged online from The Music Zoo.