Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
If you have an original 1950s Gibson Explorer: you are a very lucky and fortunate individual! For the rest of us, this excellent Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Mahogany Explorer reissue will do just the trick! The Explorer is one of the boldest electric guitar designs of all time. Its wild shape is highlighted by a VOS walnut finish over the mahogany wood, with a chunky "C" neck profile, and a set of two CustomBucker humbuckers to provide timeless Gibson tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Walnut Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Authentic Chunky C-Shape Mahogany Neck with Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Dot Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius, 1.69" Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium-Jumbo Frets
- Gibson CustomBucker Alnico III Unpotted Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Master Tone Control
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge with Gold-Plated Brass Saddles
- Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Kluson Style Tuners
- VOS Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .910" Neck Depth at 1st Fret
- 1.030" Neck Depth at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!