Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1958 Mahogany Explorer Reissue VOS Walnut Item Description
If you have an original 1950s Gibson Explorer: you are a very lucky and fortunate individual! For the rest of us, this excellent Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Mahogany Explorer reissue will do just the trick! The Explorer is one of the boldest electric guitar designs of all time. Its wild shape is highlighted by a VOS walnut finish over the mahogany wood, with a chunky "C" neck profile, and a set of two CustomBucker humbuckers to provide timeless Gibson tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Walnut Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Authentic Chunky C-Shape Mahogany Neck with Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Dot Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius, 1.69" Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium-Jumbo Frets
- Gibson CustomBucker Alnico III Unpotted Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Master Tone Control
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge with Gold-Plated Brass Saddles
- Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Kluson Style Tuners
- VOS Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .910" Neck Depth at 1st Fret
- 1.030" Neck Depth at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1958 Mahogany Explorer Reissue VOS Walnut online from The Music Zoo.