Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Gibson Custom Shop '58 Mahogany Flying V - an incredibly faithful recreation of the original 1958 Korina V. The walnut stain brings out a ton of detail to the mahogany wood grain on this one. The woods are paired with hide glue just as the originals were, and the mahogany neck is carved to an "Authentic Chunky C" profile with an Indian rosewood fretboard. Pickups are Gibsons acclaimed Custombuckers with a handwired harness. Picking up this awesome Flying V is truly like stepping into a time machine!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Walnut Finish
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Neck with Long Tenon and Hide Glue Fit
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Authentic 1950s Nu-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers with 500K CTS Volume Pots, 500K Tone Pot and Hand-Wired Harness
- Kluson Single-Line Single-Ring Tuners
- Brass Chevron Tailpiece and Gold Hardware
- 6 lbs, 5 oz.
- .890” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!