Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1958 Mahogany Flying V Reissue VOS Walnut Item Description
This is the Gibson Custom Shop '58 Mahogany Flying V - an incredibly faithful recreation of the original 1958 Korina V. The walnut stain brings out a ton of detail to the mahogany wood grain on this one. The woods are paired with hide glue just as the originals were, and the mahogany neck is carved to an "Authentic Chunky C" profile with an Indian rosewood fretboard. Pickups are Gibsons acclaimed Custombuckers with a handwired harness. Picking up this awesome Flying V is truly like stepping into a time machine!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Walnut Finish
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Neck with Long Tenon and Hide Glue Fit
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Authentic 1950s Nu-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers with 500K CTS Volume Pots, 500K Tone Pot and Hand-Wired Harness
- Kluson Single-Line Single-Ring Tuners
- Brass Chevron Tailpiece and Gold Hardware
- 6 lbs, 4 oz.
- .910” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1958 Mahogany Flying V Reissue VOS Walnut online from The Music Zoo.