Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Like stepping into a guitar shop in 1959 and picking up an ES-335 off of the wall. This is the Gibson Historic Reissue 1959 ES-335 in Vintage Burst over the laminate maple body. The guitar is built after a year of studying and scanning original examples of '50s ES-335s. The guitar features an Authentic '59 Medium C neck profile, dot inlays, vintage-replica parts and a set of unpotted Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups with paper-in-oil caps. and audio taper pots.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Vintage Burst Finish
- Hide Glue Construction
- Maple Top, Back and Sides
- 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Mahogany Neck with Authentic '59 Medium C Shape and Long Tenon
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dot Cellulose Nitrate Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume/2 Tone CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Double Ring Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 1 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!