Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is simply a work of art, let alone a musical instrument! Here we have a Made 2 Measure 1955 ES-355 Reissue in a Gloss Iced Tea finish. The 355 is the 'Custom' of the ES-335, with an ebony board and mother of pearl block inlays, gold hardware and multi-ply binding. The burst on this one is show-stopping and the gold hardware complements the yellow center perfectly.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Gloss Iced Tea Finish
- Hide Glue Construction
- Maple Top, Back and Sides
- 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Mahogany Neck with Authentic '59 Medium C Shape and Long Tenon
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl Block Fretboard Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume/2 Tone CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Grover Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!