This absolutely awesome Flying V is a Gibson Custom Shop Made 2 Measure instrument, spec'd by The Music Zoo with a VOS Heavy Antique Natural finish. This stain gives the mahogany a bit of a korina vibe with a brighter orange color. The guitar is loaded with two Custom Bucker pickups and an ABR-1 bridge. Who doesn't need a Flying V as cool as this one in their collection?
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Antique Natural Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Rounded Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 22 Frets
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- Dot Inlays
- Gibson Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls
- Master Tone Control
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 10 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!